A perfect combination for chocolate and coffee lovers. Rich dark chocolate infused with a smooth shot of espresso beans. You will fall in love with our bold mocha chocolate. This energizing flavor is one not to miss.
Available in 60% or 75% Cacao.
Ingredients: organic cacao nibs, organic sugar, organic cacao butter (only in the 60%), organic coffee beans.
Net Weight: 1.4 oz (40 G)
WHAT ARE CACAO NIBS AND 6 TASTY WAYS TO USE THEM:
Think of them as an unprocessed form of the dark chocolate you know and love, 100% pure chocolate. Nibs are broken up chocolate beans, or cacao beans. It all begins with the cacao tree, which grows pods filled with cacao seeds. The beans are scooped out of the pods, fermented, dried, roasted, hewed (broken up) and winnowed. Then you have crunchy, nutty, chocolate-tasting bits known as cacao nibs.
1. Perfect for adding to trail mixes, smoothies, and yogurt.
2. Delicious hot chocolate drink when brewed. Grind slightly and use just like coffee in your French press. For real decadence add some cinnamon, vanilla and cream.
3. Grind with your coffee beans and brew for your morning mocha with an antioxidant boost.
4. Try mixing in a couple of tablespoons to your favorite baked goods. Think cookies, brownies, banana bread granola, protein bars, muffins etc.
5. They make a fantastic crunchy topping for smooth and tender bases. Use on oatmeal, smoothie bowls, ice cream, or fruit salad.
6. Cacao nibs can be used as a topping on virtually any meal including savory ones. Sprinkle on salads, roasted veggies, chops & steak.
I am not a big coffee drinker so purchased for my husband. He absolutely loves it!! I decided to give it a try and I must say that it was really nice. It had a very good coffee taste to me (not overpowering) and the smoothness of the chocolate felt nice on the tongue!! It was a good purchase for me!!
I like the coffee flavored chocolate. Thank you.
Great value for such high quality product. So delicious AND healthy for you🎉