These beans are roasted and ground like coffee but have the flavor and aroma of pure unsweetened dark chocolate. Instead of coffee bean grounds, they're 100% pure ground cacao. Brew in your French press or coffee maker or in a Captain's Brew Bag, and you'll have a delicious cup of hot cacao in no time.
With the aroma of pure dark chocolate, NaTruAl Chocolate Brew is a ground cacao coffee alternative that works well in a French press, brew bag or regular coffee maker. This hot brew can give you an energy boost without the jitters and with no caffeine buzz while tasting like the best cup of hot chocolate you've ever had.
Not only is it an antioxidant-rich cup of chocolate that has the aroma and flavor of unsweetened pure dark chocolate, but it also has high levels of magnesium and potassium that are needed for healthy blood pressure, healthy brain function, and a normal heartbeat.
3oz or 12oz
WHAT ARE CACAO NIBS AND 6 TASTY WAYS TO USE THEM:
Think of them as an unprocessed form of the dark chocolate you know and love, 100% pure chocolate. Nibs are broken up chocolate beans, or cacao beans. It all begins with the cacao tree, which grows pods filled with cacao seeds. The beans are scooped out of the pods, fermented, dried, roasted, hewed (broken up) and winnowed. Then you have crunchy, nutty, chocolate-tasting bits known as cacao nibs.
1. Perfect for adding to trail mixes, smoothies, and yogurt.
2. Delicious hot chocolate drink when brewed. Grind slightly and use just like coffee in your French press. For real decadence add some cinnamon, vanilla and cream.
3. Grind with your coffee beans and brew for your morning mocha with an antioxidant boost.
4. Try mixing in a couple of tablespoons to your favorite baked goods. Think cookies, brownies, banana bread granola, protein bars, muffins etc.
5. They make a fantastic crunchy topping for smooth and tender bases. Use on oatmeal, smoothie bowls, ice cream, or fruit salad.
6. Cacao nibs can be used as a topping on virtually any meal including savory ones. Sprinkle on salads, roasted veggies, chops & steak.
My kids and I enjoy this hot and chilled. It's easy to brew and I re-brew to get 2-3 brews from each couple scoops! The beans have plenty of flavor for multiple brews, getting a little lighter in flavor each time. I use a teapot with a metal tea infuser and simmer it on there stove, although I have also used a coffee press and tea strainer in a mug.